Control over your Debit Cards is yours!
Scotiabank Limits helps you set in the Cardholder’s main or additional cards:
· The daily and/or monthly amount available
· By which means you may withdraw such amount
· The account’s actual balance or only the balance that is available
Scotiabank Limits can be set or modified any time, 24 hours a day all year long, once a day and the change will be applied immediately.
Choose where, how and when to use your cards, use our Simulador.
With Scotiabank Limits, you may choose:
· The daily and/or monthly amount¹ available in the Cardholder’s main or additional Cards in order to perform withdrawals; you may also modify Scotiabank Limits at no cost each time you need to and from wherever your are, through ScotiaWeb (your Internet’s banking service), Invertel (your telephone banking service), or if you prefer to do it directly at any of Scotiabank Branches
· By which means: at ATM’S, in Cash Back or at our Bank’s branches, you can make cash withdrawals with each of the Cardholder’s main or additional Cards
· Access to consult at the ATM’S the account’s actual balance or only the balance available per Card based on the limits set, in addition to this, you may look up each of your Cards’ transactions’ summary of the day’s or the previous days’ transactions
· When you set Scotiabank Limits on your ScotiaCard you are able to make purchases at establishments which hold a bank terminal (stores, restaurants, gas-stations, etc.) without surpassing the daily and/or monthly amount set
¹ Scotiabank Limits are set independently from the limits of cash withdrawals set at ATM’S and Cash Back stores. For instance, if You set a $10,000 pesos maximum available daily amount, you will only be able to withdraw $5,000 pesos at the ATM’S (which is the maximum daily amount allowed for withdrawals at ATM’S) and you will be able to get the rest by Cash Back or at a Bank’s branch counter.