Scotia Payments allow you to do provider, creditors and other beneficiaries payments in an easy and secure way through deposits at Scotiabank or other banks, along with Cashier’s Checks or cash in any of our branch offices nationwide.
· Several ways to pay your beneficiaries:
o Deposits on checking accounts or Débito Scotiabank* cards
o Deposits on checking accounts with inter bank CLABE or other bank’s debit card
o Payment with cashier’s checks at Scotiabank offices
· Same day or programmed transactions
· Use of payment concept, which reflects on beneficiaries accounts and window receipts
· Delivery of electronic file with the result of your payment instructions
· Specific or General reference identification on balance sheet
· Global or detailed charge option
· Posibility of using an ID card to speed up window payments for your beneficiaries
· Optional pre-registration of deposit accounts
· Cash payment at Scotiabank branch offices
* Allows for deposits on non-working days.
(This is a simple guide for Inter-Banking Fund Transfer Scotiabank offers).